Monday, October 29, 2012

Inspiration


This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.


Supplies Needed


Tube of choice, I used FTU artwork by ©No Flutter.
Tubes I used HERE
Scrap kit, I used (FTU) PMTWS Inspiration Blog Train
Font of choice, I used Silverstein.
Mask, I used #364 from Weescotslass Creations.
 Optional Filter, I used Lokas Software - Gel.


Let's Begin! 

Open  new canvas 800 x 700.

We will be using bits from all 5 kits on blog train.

Schnegge’s  Scraps - paper 5, word art
Skulliez Skrapz - paper 5
Pimp’D Designs - word art 2
Designs by Sarah - arrow 2, frame 1, frame 3, paper 7
Alika Scraps - as02, as07, as13

Use my tag as a guide for placement.

Paste frame 1 and 3.
Click inside each one using magic wand
and expand by 10.
Invert.
Paste paper.
Hit delete.

Paste as07.

Paste paper 7.
Apply mask.
Merge Group.

Paste word art and place where you like it.

Paste arrow and star.

Paste tubes I supplied and move below frames.
Crop if needed.

Add name.

Highlight each letter of name 
 (one at a time) and change color in materials pallet for each one.
Apply gel effects if desired.

Add copyright info.

Save.


No comments:

Post a Comment