Sunday, October 28, 2012

In the Dark



This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tube of choice, I used artwork by ©Alexander McMillan.
Scrap kit, I used (PTU) In The Dark by PolkaDot Scraps
Font of choice, I used Centeria Script Demo.
Mask, I used #33 from Weescotslass Creations.
 Optional Filter, I used Lokas Software - Gel.
Eye Candy - Gradient Glow
Let's Begin!

Open  new canvas 800 x 700.

Paste wall and duplicate.
Mirror and flip one.

Paste paper or color fill new layer.
Apply mask.
Merge group.
I colorized mine after as it faded a lot.

Paste tube.
Paste wings 2 and place below tube.

Paste flower 5 and place around on wall.

Paste flower 4 which I colorized as well.
Place on top of the other flowers.

Use my tag as guide if needed.

Add name.
I added a gel effect to mine
as well as gradient glow 3,25,100, #ccb7a7.

Photobucket

Add copyright info.

Save.


No comments:

Post a Comment