Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Mummy Bride


This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tube of choice, I used Artwork by ©Amy Matthews at CDO.
Font of choice, I used a song for jennifer font.
Scrap kit, I used (PTU) Mummyfied by Designs by Sarah
at Pimp My Tags w/ scraps 
Mask, I used #84 from Weescotslass Creations.
                     
Let's Begin!

Open new image 700 x 600.

Paste paper 1
Apply mask.
Merge group.
I flipped and rotated mine.

Using selection tool - point to point
select area of frame like mine.
Invert
Paste paper 10
Hit delete.

Paste stitches 2

Paste tag.
Duplicate after you get it how you like.
Move one below frame and one above.
On top tag using eraser tool erase few areas so looks like it's hung on frame.

Paste tube.
I used close up as well as normal sized.
Crop if needed.

Add name.

Add copyright info.

Save.




















No comments:

Post a Comment