Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Autumn Splendor


This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.


Supplies Needed

Tubes, I used artwork by ©Suzanne Woolcott
Scrap kit, I used PTU  October Nights by Pimp'd Designz
Font of choice, I used Aya Script.
PlugIn, I used EyeCangy - Gradient Glow

Let's Begin!

Open new image 700 x 600.

Use my tag as guide if needed.

Paste frame 4.

Using selection tool - rectangle select 
area bigger than frame opening.
Invert
Paste paper 3
Hit delete.

Paste leaves.
I used 4 different ones.
Merge together and re-size so they are quite small.
Duplicate and place them randomly under frame.

Paste moon.

Paste tree.
Duplicate
Move one below frame and one above.
Using eraser tool on top so looks like 
tree branches are curling around frame.

Paste any elements you would like.
I used two flowers and stars for bg.

Paste tube.

Type saying out.
Add gradient glow using a color from tume or kit.

Add name doing same as saying.

Add copyright info.

save.



No comments:

Post a Comment