Thursday, October 18, 2012

Gorjuss Pirate


This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.


Supplies Needed

Tube, I used artwork by ©Suzanne Woolcott
Scrap kit, I used PTU Pirate Princess by Skulliez Skrapz
Font of choice, I used Scarlet Ribbons.
Template, I used #150 by Kristin

Let's Begin!

Open template and shift D.
Close original.
Delete info layer, stars,and text layers.

We are going to use same steps for each layer of tag.

1. Select layer
2. Float
3. Invert
4. Paste paper
5. Hit delete
6. Close original layer

I like to work from bottom of template up but whatever way you like to do this is fine.

Use my tag as a guide if needed.

Once all the layers are different papers
paste any elements you would like.

I added noise to the paper on my frame layers as well.

For the frame 5 in middle I floated layer
and then inverted and pasted paper 17 then hit delete.
Then I duplicated this layer and changed blend mode 
for top to screen at 40% and bottom to burn at 100%.
This should give yours same look as mine.

I then selected middle area of frame and pasted 
paper so was a different color from the main circle.

For my middle pink circle I pasted a map
(mine is not from kit but there is one in kit)
and lowered opacity to 30% and changed blend mode to luminance (L).

Add name.

Add drop shadow to layers of choice.

Add copyright info.

Save.






No comments:

Post a Comment