Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Flattery


This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tube of choice, I used artwork by ©Lady Mishka.
She's now at PFD.
Scrap kit, I used (PTU) Flattery by Designs by Sarah
Font of choice, I used Scrap Round.
Mask, I used #362 from Weescotslass Creations.
Filter, I used Mura's Meister - Copies
Let's Begin!

Open frame 5.
Re-size canvas so you have room to work.

Paste paper 8.
Apply mask
Merge group.

Using selection too - point to point
select area a little larger than frame opening.
Invert
Paste paper 3.
Hit delete.
Keep selected
Paste tube
Hit delete.
Select none.

Paste word art and re-size.
Apply filter using mm-copies tile.
Copy layer.

Hit the back button until you go back to selection.
Paste word art layer
Hit delete
Select none.

Selection tool - rectangle
Draw rectrangle out for name.
Add new layer and fill with paper 6.
Add bevel of choice.
Draw out rectangle and fill new layer with white.

Add name

Add copyright info.

Save.





No comments:

Post a Comment