Thursday, October 25, 2012

Warning


This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.


Supplies Needed


Tube of choice, I used artwork by ©Elias Chatzoudis.
Scrap kit, I used (PTU) Doctor Doctor by PolkaDot Scraps
Font of choice, I used Clipper Script.
Template, I used #141 by Addictive Pleasures

Filter, I used Eye Candy - Gradient glow

Let's Begin!

Open template and shift D.
Delete info layer and text layers except the "warning" layers.

We are going to use same steps for each layer of tag.

1. Select layer
2. Float
3. Invert
4. Paste paper
5. Hit delete
6. Close original layer

I like to work from bottom of template up but whatever way you like to do this is fine.

Use my tag as a guide if needed.


Raster 7 - Paper 7
Raster 5 - Paper 6
Raster 1 - Paper 15
Raster 4 - Paper 8
Raster 9 - Paper 11
Raster 3 - Paper 14
Raster 6 - Paper 12
Raster 2 - Paper 2
Raster 8 - Paper 8

While raster 8 is selected paste mirrored tube and hit delete.
Lower opacity to 45.

Paste tube and place where you like.

Paste any elements of choice.

I used 

Element 2
Element 3
 (duplicate and change color to black on one of them)
Element 6
Element 8
Element 26

Add text under the warning text.
Apply gradient glow 3,25,100, white.

Drop shadow layers.

Add name.

Add copyright info.

Save.




No comments:

Post a Comment