Monday, October 15, 2012

Elias Girls


Photobucket
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tubes of choice, I used artwork by ©Elias Chatzoudis.
Scrap kit, I used (PTU) Cat Attack by Alika's Scraps
Font of choice, I used Aya Script.
Mask, I used #84 from Weescotslass Creations.

Let's Begin!

Open frame in psp and re-size canvas 900 x 800
Crop excess at end.

Paste paper 7.
Apply mask
Merge group.

Clink inside opening of frames and expand by 4.
Invert 
Paste paper
Hit delete.
I used paper 1,2,4,6.

Paste tubes and crop any excess off that shows outside frames.

Paste elements of choice.
I used as 1,14,15, 61.
On element 61 I colorized two different colors.

Add name.
I used paper 10 as pattern
then convert to raster
and then float - expand by 2
Add new layer
Fill with gradient of two colors.
Move below original name layer.
Add noise to original layer.

Add copyright info.

Save.




No comments:

Post a Comment