Sunday, October 14, 2012

Round and Round


Photobucket
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.


Supplies Needed

Tube, I used artwork by ©Suzanne Woolcott
Scrap kit, I used PTU You color my world by Skulliez Skrapz
Font of choice, I used Scrap Round.
Template, I used one by Millie at Creative Misfits Blog

Let's Begin!

Open template and shift D.
Close original.
Delete info layer

We are going to use same steps for each layer of tag.

1. Select layer
2. Float
3. Invert
4. Paste paper
5. Hit delete
6. Close original layer

Use my tag as a guide if needed.

Once all the layers are different papers
paste any elements you would like.

I used the different colors of brads.

Select word layer and float.
Expand by 2
Add new layer
Fill with white.
Move below black layer.

Paste tube.

Add name.

Add copyright info.

Save.


No comments:

Post a Comment