Monday, September 24, 2012

Wicked


Photobucket
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tube of choice, I used artwork by ©Elias Chatzoudis.
Scrap kit, I used (PTU) Wicked by Pimp'd Designz
Font of choice, I used Arial.
Mask, I used #220 from Weescotslass creations.

Let's Begin!

Open new canvas 700 x 600.

Paste frame 01.
Click inside frame with magic wand and modify - expand by 4.
Invert.

Past paper of choice.
I used paper 06 and colorized it to match my tube.
Keep selected and paste web and spider.

Hit delete on the web layer when you have it how you like it.
I re-sized mine by 80%.

Paste other elements of choice.
I used pumpkin and tree elements.

Paste paper 01.
Colorize to match tube if desired.
Move to bottom and apply mask.
Merge group.

Add tube and place where you like it.

Add name.

Add copyright info.

No comments:

Post a Comment