Monday, September 24, 2012

Gorjuss Flowered


Photobucket
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.


Supplies Needed

Tubes, I used artwork by ©Suzanne Woolcott
Scrapkit, I used PTU American Honey by Pimp'd Designz
Font of choice, I used Happyjamas.
Mask, I used #216 from Weescotslass creations.

Let's Begin!

Open new canvas 700 x 600.

Paste frame 02.
The top petal is cut off so I copied the top part off another and fit it to mine.

Using selection tool - point to point
select around opening of frame.

Invert

Paste image
Hit delete.

Paste paper.
I used 07 then colorized
H-156, S-70

Change blend more on tube to luminance (L).

Paste paper again and move below and colorize again.
Apply mask.
Merge group.

Add name.

Add copyright.

Save.


No comments:

Post a Comment