Thursday, September 27, 2012

♫ Paint Your Life With Music ♫


Photobucket
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.


Supplies Needed

Tube, I used artwork by ©Suzanne Woolcott
Scrap kit, I used PTU Music Makes My Heart Sing by Skulliez Skrapz
Font of choice, I used Rainy Day Vandal.

Let's Begin!

Items from kit we will be using


dcorbitt_musicmakesmyheartsing_frame2
dcorbitt_musicmakesmyheartsing_heart
dcorbitt_musicmakesmyheartsing_note3
dcorbitt_musicmakesmyheartsing_note6
dcorbitt_musicmakesmyheartsing_paintbrush1
dcorbitt_musicmakesmyheartsing_paintsplat1
dcorbitt_musicmakesmyheartsing_paintsplat2
dcorbitt_musicmakesmyheartsing_paintsplat4
dcorbitt_musicmakesmyheartsing_paintsplat5
dcorbitt_musicmakesmyheartsing_paintsplat6
dcorbitt_musicmakesmyheartsing_tab3
dcorbitt_musicmakesmyheartsing_pp4

Open new canvas 700 x 600.

Use my tag a guide to where items go.

Paste frame and move to left a little.
Using selection tool select just outside open area of frame.
Invert
Paste paper and hit delete.
Keep selected and paste tube.
Duplicate.
On bottom copy hit delete.
Select none.
Move cropped tube below frame layer.

Paste the paint splats and place them around 
frame but below frame and paper layers.

Paste other elements.

For my paint brush I colorized the brush area by filling new layer with the different colors we used in tag then I duplicated and changed blend mode on the bottom copy to overlay and the top to multiply.

Add name.
I used the layer we made on paint brush as pattern.

Add copy right.

That's it!


No comments:

Post a Comment