Sunday, September 23, 2012

Elias Cowgirl


Photobucket
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tube of choice, I used artwork by ©Elias Chatzoudis.
Scrap kit, I used (PTU) Indian Dancer by Skulliez Skrapz
Font of choice, I used Irish Spaghetti.
Mask, I used #209 from Weescotslass creations.

Let's Begin!

Open new canvas 700 x 600.

Paste frame 1.

Using magic wand click inside 
frame and modify - expand by 4.
Invert.

Paste paper of choice.
I used paper 12.

Paste elements of choice.
I used feathers, button1, and bow3

Add new layer and move to bottom.

Fill with color or paper of choice.
Apply mask.
Merge group.

Paste tube and place where you like.
Duplicate and move one above frame and one below
frame and on top one delete the bottom part so loos like tube is coming
out of the frame.

Add drop shadow to layers.

Add name.

Add copyright info.

Save.


No comments:

Post a Comment