Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Feeling Flirty


Photobucket
This tutorial is for those with a good working
knowledge of psp and was writen by me.

Supplies Needed

Tube of choice, I used ©Danielle Pioli at MTA.
Font of choice, I used Kings of Pacifica.
Scrap kit, I used FTU Feeling Flirty Add On by Designs by Sarah
Mask, I used #364 by Vix

Let's Begin!

New canvas 700 x 600.

Paste frame 1.
Re-size by 65%

Using selection tool - point to point select just outside the openings in frame.

Add new layer and fill with color or paper of choice.
I used #feb9c6 and #bd95bf.

Keep selected and invert.

Paste tube and re-size to liking and place how you like it.
Hit delete.

Crop tag just a little larger than frame.
Use my tag as guide.

Paste paper 2.
Apply mask.

I duplicated mine and mirrored and flipped it.

Add name.

Add copyright.


No comments:

Post a Comment