Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Gorjuss Night

Photobucket
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.




Supplies Needed



Tubes, I used artwork by ©Suzanne Woolcott
Scrap kit, I used FTU Mystique Colab by Designs by Sarah
Font of choice, I used Gilligans Island.

Let's Begin!

Open 700 x 600.

Paste frame 4.

Paste star cluster and re-size by 65%.
Duplicate and paste on each side under frame.

Using selection too - point to point
select the square areas.
Invert.
Paste paper and hit delete.
I used paper 12 for all three square sections but 
then added paper 6 for the middle section at 70% opacity.

Paste tubes of choice.
I changed blend mode to luminance (L) on the left and right tubes.

Add name.

Add copyright.

Save.

No comments:

Post a Comment