Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Be You


Photobucket
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tube of choice, I used artwork by ©VeryMany at PFD.
Scrap kit, I used (PTU) Be You Mix 'n Match Collab
 by Pimp'd Designz.
Font of choice, I used Mardian Demo.
Plugin, I used  Lokas Software - Gel. 

Let's Begin!

Open frame 04 in psp.

Using selection tool - point to point
select just outside of frame openings.

Invert

Paste paper of choice.

For mine I used paper 09 and paper 12.

Hit delete.

Paste tube then duplicate twice and hit delete on bottom copy.

Move one to the right area and mirror then crop.
Duplicate
Change blend mode to luminance (l) 
on bottom copy and lower opacity on top copy to 70.

Add any elements of choice.

Add name.
I used paper 01 and applied gel filter.

Photobucket

Add copyright info.




No comments:

Post a Comment