Friday, August 17, 2012

The Beauty of Nature


Photobucket
This tutorial is for those with a good working 

knowledge of psp and was writen by me.

Supplies Needed



Tube of choice, I used artwork by ©Sandi Baker at MTA

Font of choice, I used Centeria Script Demo.




Let's Begin! 

Open frame and shift D.
Close original.

Select bg layer and float then add new layer and fill with color of choice.
Keep selected.

Go to your tube and crop part of the background area and paste as new image.
Go to Effects - Image Effects - Seamless Tiling and apply.
Should look something like mine.
Photobucket

Now back to tag flood fill new layer with pattern you made.

Paste your tubes.
I placed mine side by side and used eraser tool set to fuzz soft and blended both.
Merge tubes.

Duplicate and move one layer above frame and one below.

On top layer crop all but ears so they are out of frame.

Add text I supplied.

Add name.

Add copyright info.

Save.


No comments:

Post a Comment