Thursday, August 23, 2012

Techie Love


Photobucket
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tubes of choice, I used Artwork by ©PinUpToons at CDO.
Font of choice, I used Alien League .
Scrap kit, I used (PTU) Techie Love by Pimp'd Designz.at Pimp My Tags w/ Scraps. 
                           
Let's Begin! 

Paste frame 4 and re-size canvas to 800 x 700.

Remember to crop when done.

Using selection tool - point to point
select just outside the opening.
Invert.

Paste paper 6.
Hit delete.
Select none.

Paste robot.
Re-size if desired.

Paste heart string.
Duplicate.
Move one above and one below robot.

Using eraser tool on top copy erase part of string
so looks like in robots hand.

Using selection tool again
select outside the heart opening.
Invert.
Paste paper 11.
Hit delete.
Select none.

Add name inside heart.
I used color #313131.

Add copyright info.

Save!

No comments:

Post a Comment