Monday, August 27, 2012

Rockin' Emo


Photobucket
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tube of choice, I used artwork by ©VeryMany at PFD.
Scrap kit, I used (PTU) DRMR GRL by Pimp'd Designz.
Font of choice, I used Sick Capital Vice.
Template, I used #127 made by Rose's Place.
Plugin, I used  EyeCandy - Gradient Glow. 


Let's Begin!

Open template and shift D.
Close original.

Delete info layer and word art layers.

I re-sized my canvas to 800 x 800
to give me more room and cropped when I was done
but this is totally up to how you like to do it.

There are a few basic steps for this template that are repetitive.
1. Select layer
2. Float
3. Invert
4. Paste paper
5. Hit delete
6. Close original layer

I like to start at bottom layer and go up.

I merged common layers together to make
the steps easier.
So instead of doing steps on top rectangle then bottom rectangle
I merged them together and then did steps.

So starting with merged rectangles
I followed steps 1-6
using paper 01.

For black circles I used tube instead of a paper and changed 
blend mode to luminance (L) and omitted step 6.

Next up is large blue circle
I used paper 07.

Now merge purple layers and for that 
I used paper 05.

Next up are the black layers to merge
then I used paper 03
and also section of tube.

For small circles i used paper 09.

I added noise at 20 to small frames layer.

For center circle layer 
I used paper 10 and then pasted
tube as well.

Add same noise to center frame too.

Did nothing to stars layer.

OK that's it for the layers of template.
Now on to the elements.

The elements I used were...

Please refer to my tag for placement or just place however you like.

Skull 01 - I re-sized and duplicated.
Music Note 04
Music Note 1 - I added a gradient glow to this 
of purple then white so it showed up more.
Lights 02.
Beads 01 - I re-sized and duplicated these.

Add name.
I used gradient of black and white.
Then applied gradient glow of white.
3,25,100.

Add copyright info.

Save!







No comments:

Post a Comment