Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Naughty School Girl


Photobucket
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tube of choice, I used artwork by ©Keith Garvey.
My tube is from PTE but starting 9-1-12
you can find his tubes on his site
Scrap kit, I used (PTU) Naughty School Girl by Pimp'd Designz
Font of choice, I used Scrap Twiggy.

Let's Begin!

Open  new canvas 800 x 700.

I re-size a lot of the elements by 65% or so.
Use your judgement.

Use my tag as a guide as we go.

Paste notebook paper and move to left top area.

Paste book 01 rotate by 7 right and move this to top right area.

Paste pencil rotate 90 degrees left and place on top of book.

Paste paperclip and move to paper area.

Paste heart 02 and move to just above paperclip 
so looks like it's the top of the paper clip.

Paste chalkboard and move to bottom more to left side.

Paste laptop and place bottom left.

Paste word art 02 and place on the screen part of laptop.

Paste print 01 and move to top area and 
duplicate and flip - mirror and merge both together
and re-size and move to bottom of layers.

Paste tube and place her like mine and crop 
anything that's over the blackboard.

Add name.
I used paper 02.

Add copyright info.

Save.



No comments:

Post a Comment