Sunday, July 8, 2012

Be Creative


Photobucket
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tube of choice, I used Artwork by ©Maryline Cazenave  at CDO
Font of choice, I used Scrap Mommy.
Optional plug-in,
Penta - color dots
PhotoEffex - scanlines
Xero - fritillary
Pattern, I made.
Texture, comes with pspx3.
Template, I used Witchy Temp by Sarah's Tags N Things

Photobucket
                            
Let's Begin!

Open template and shift D.
Delete top 3 layers.

Follow these basic steps for each layer of this tag.

1. Select layer
2. Float
3. Add new layer
4. Fill with color
5. Select none
6. Add filter of choice
7. Close original layer

My Fritillary Settings
Photobucket

My Scanline Settings
Photobucket

My Color Dot Settings
Photobucket

For the texture fill with color then choose a darker shade of that color
and then apply texture.

Photobucket

Add name.
Add drop shadow to layers.

Add copy right info.

save.









No comments:

Post a Comment