Monday, July 23, 2012

Summer Loving

Photobucket

This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tube of choice, I used Artwork by ©Dean Yeagle  at CDO
Font of choice, I used PetuniaBounce.
Optional plug-in,
Graphics Plus - Horizontal Mirror



OK lets get started by opening my supplies.
Shift D.
Close original.

If you are using different tubes then you may want to colorize my supplies
or make your own in your colors.

Paste your tubes. I used 3 pack of tubes.
Merge them when you have them where you like.

Duplicate and apply GP-horizontal mirror default settings on bottom layer.

Change opacity to 50 on this layer.

Add drop shadow to tubes.

Add name
I used gradient of #f2d595 and #cb0000

Add copy right info.

Save!


No comments:

Post a Comment