Friday, June 29, 2012

She Rocks!


Photobucket
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tubes of choice, I used Artwork by ©Amy Matthews at CDO.
Scrapkit, I used PTU  TK_AmyMatthews package21 at CDO.
Font of choice, I used Scrap round.
                            
Let's Begin! 

Open elements from scrap kit in psp and minimize for now.
I used elements - frame 5, element36 (ribbon), paper2

Open new canvas 700 x 600.

Paste frame and using magic wand click inside frame
Modify - expand by 5
Invert
Paste paper and hit delete.
Keep selected and paste close up tube 
and move to the left and hit delete.

Paste ribbon and move where you like it then duplicate.

On top copy using eraser tool delete parts of ribbon.
Use mine as guide if needed.

Paste tube and move to right.

Add drop shadow to layers.

Add name.
I used #690710 and #ab2634 as gradient.

Add copy right info.

Crop and save.


No comments:

Post a Comment