Friday, June 29, 2012

My Honnie

Photobucket


This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tube of choice, I used Artwork by ©Mashi  at CDO
Font of choice, I used Scrap Round.
Optional Plugin - Eye Candy - Gradient Glow
                            
Let's Begin! 

New Canvas 600 x 250
Fill with Black.
Image - canvas size
Make bigger so you have room to work.

Using preset shape tool
rectangle - foreground #ffff00
background closed
width 4
Now draw out frame to fit your black area.

Add gradient glow 3,25,100 white if you want too.

Paste tube and place where you like it.
Crop bottom off if using same one I am.

The honey comb and bees  I used are part 
of my tube so if using same tube paste those and place however you like.
I added a light white drop shadow to the bees.

Type saying of choice.
I used #ffbf2b and #ffff00 as gradient and added a bevel to mine.

Add name.

Add copyright info.

Crop and save.





No comments:

Post a Comment