Saturday, June 30, 2012

EMOlicious Babe

Photobucket
This tutorial is for those with a good working 
knowledge of psp and was writen by me.

Supplies Needed

Scrapkit, I used PTU  Rebellious Scraps - EMOlicious Babe  at MTA
Kit includes the Emo doll tube in my tag.
Font of choice, I used Vegacute.

Let's Begin!

Open supplies and minimize for now.

New canvas 700 x 600

Paste frame 3. 
Re-size to your liking.
I re-sized mine by 75 twice.

Paste emo girl 2.
Re-size as well.
I used 75 then 85.

Move to right of frame.

Paste emo bear 1 and cat and bottle cap1.
Re-size
I used 50 twice.

Move bear to left and cat to right of frame.
Use my tag as guide if needed.

Using magic wand click inside of 
frame and then modify - expand by 4.

Invert
Paste paper 12.
Hit delete.

Paste deco 1 and 2.
Mirror one of them.

The deco layers should be 
above the black paper bg layer.

Add name.

Add any other elements to tag you want.

Add drop shadow to layers.

Add copy right info

Save
=)








No comments:

Post a Comment