Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Fairy Girl


Photobucket
This tutorial is for those with a good working 
knowledge of psp and was writen by me.

Supplies Needed
Tube(s) of choice, I used Artist Caroline Jamhour at MTA
Font of choice, I used Simply*Glamorous.
My Supplies


Let's Begin!

Open up the background I supplied. Shift D.


Paste image and crop to make square if needed.

Using preset shape - rectangle with foreground color #2ba9b3 and background closed off 
with width set to 6, draw out frame that fits image.

Add noise at 20.
Float frame and expand by 2.
Add new layer and fill with color #f0e4a1.
Move below the other frame.
Merge frame layers together and add drop shadow.

Close background layer and copy merge.
Paste as new layer and resize by 75%.
Move to the left top and duplicate and mirror and move that one to right bottom.
Merge both those layers together when you have them how you like.

Go to effects - photo effects - time machine
Apply platinum

I cropped butterfly from my image and pasted on corners of the faded images.
Add any elements of choice to yours.

Add name using same method as the frame.

Add copy right info.

Save and that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment