Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Crazy ★ Sexy ★ Cool

Photobucket
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.


Supplies Needed
Tube of choice, I used Artwork by ©Amy Matthews at CDO
Font of choice, I used ScarletRibbons.
Templete, I used #137 from Toxic Desirez
In middle of page there is a list of zip files for download.
Optional Plug-ins
Eye Candy - Gradient Glow 
  Penta - Color Dots    
       
Let's Begin!  
Shift D the template and your tubes and close originals.

Delete info layer and glitter layer if desired.

On the template you are going to do the same steps for each layer.

Here are the steps
Select - Float - Add New Layer - Fill with color
Close original layer.

Lets start at the bottom and work our way up.

I deleted the glitter layer and used mask instead but this is up to you.
Colorize glitter if keeping to match tube or add new layer and fill with color and apply a mask of choice.
I applied color dots filter to my mask.
Change distance to 6.

Next is glitter oval.
I used #804e64
I also wanted to match the other circles so I expanded by 5 and added new layer of white and applied noise set at 20 twice and drop shadow.

Next is oval
I changed the blend mode to Luminance (L)

Skip to the rectangle layer.
I used #804e64.

Skip to stars 
I used #d3bec8.
Apply Noise.

Next is dotted line.
I used #afbaa0.
Apply Noise.

Skip to teal circle.
I used #b6beab.
Then added a texture using white.

Skip to pink circle.
I used #cbb1be and same texture.

Paste tube.
I used large sized tube and regular size tube twice.

Mirror regular size and place above the pink circle.

Select circle and float then invert and hit delete on tube.
Lower opacity to 85.

Move large tube above the teal circle and repeat 
same steps but change opacity to 65.

Move main tube to the right below the 
rectangle layers and duplicate.
Move the duplicated tube to the top and select the area outside of the oval and the hand and invert and hit delete.

Add name.
I used #804e64.
Then added gradient glow of 3,25,100, white.

Add copy right info.

That's It!











No comments:

Post a Comment