Friday, April 13, 2012

♥ Love ♥

Photobucket
This tutorial was written by me and for those

who have a good working knowledge of psp.



Supplies Needed



Tube of choice, I used tube by ©PinUpToons at CDO.
My tube was purchased during time he sold at CILM. 
Scrapkit, I used PTU Foxys Designz - Valentine Mini 1 from CDO
Font of choice, I used Clipper Script Fat.
Templete, I used #116 from Kristin at Toxic Desirez

                            
Let's Begin! 

Open template and shift D and close original.

Select purple circle and purple rectangle then float, then invert. Paste paper 2 and hit delete.

Select black circle and float then invert. Paste scrap element 5 and resize to liking and hit delete.

Keep selected and paste paper 5 and hit delete. Change blend mode to soft light.

Select black rectangle and float then invert. Paste paper 1 and hit delete and change blend mode to luminance (L).

Keep selected and paste element 7 and re-size to liking and hit delete. Lower opacity to about 30.

Add element 17 and float then fill new layer with red and add noise to layer. Duplicate and place how I have mine. You will need to resize a bit. 

Paste element 10 and move to bottom above white bg.

Select hearts layer and float then add new layer and fill with two colors of choice. Add noise.

Add tube and crop off any excess at bottom. 

Add name. I used glittered layer as pattern to match tag.

Add copyright info.




No comments:

Post a Comment