Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Yellow Brick Road

Photobucket


This tutorial was written by me and for those

who have a good working knowledge of psp.


Supplies Needed

Tube of choice, I used tube by ©Sherri Baldy at CDO
Font of choice, I used JeffrianaJF.
Tag TemplateI made this so please do not share.
Optional Plug-ins, Eye Candy - Gradient Glow   
                         
                          
                             

Let's Begin! 

Open my supplies and Shift D.

I have made most of the tag for you. Paste tube and place where you like. 

Crop anything outside the frame. Add drop shadow.

Type text of your choice or mine..."Follow the Yellow Brick Road"

Add bevel

Photobucket

Add gradient glow using 3,50,100 white. Add drop shadow.

Add name and apply same bevel and drop shadow to it.

Add copy right.

That's it - Easy Peasy! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment