Saturday, February 11, 2012

❀ Spring Comes Softly ❀

Photobucket



This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tube of choice, I used artwork by ©SweetPinUp at MTA

Font of choice, I used Kewl Script.

OK let's get started by opening my supplies and delete info layer.

Move grass layer to the bottom right area.

Move the mask layer to the middle / left area of tag.

Paste your tube and place where you like it.

Move the spring word art layer around your tube.

If you are using a different tube then you may want to type your own text out or just colorize my text layer to suit your tube.

I cropped a flower of my tube and pasted it a few places on my tag.

Add any elements of choice.

Add name. I cropped a part of my tube and used that as a pattern.

Add drop shadow to layers of choice.

Add copy right info.

That's It - Simple but Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment