Friday, February 24, 2012

Natural Beauty


Photobucket

This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed


Tube of choice, I used tube by ©PinUpToons at CDO
Font of choice, I used Adios Script Pro.
Tag Template,I used Template #97 by Rachael.
Mask, I used #107 from Vaybs.
Plugins, I used Mura's Meister - Copies


Colors I used,Photobucket

Open template and shift D. Close original.
Image - canvas size 750 by 700 - resize later but this gives you room to work.
Delete the info layer and the stars layers.

Using the selection tool set to rectangle select around the black star cutout.

Add new layer and flood fill with color. This gets star gone but if you want to use star omit this step and just float the black layer and flood fill new layer.

I added a texture to my square but this is optional.

I colorized the pink rectangle and the gradient layers to match my tube. I used H-6, S-112.

Paste close up of tube and mirror and move to left above square and place how you like then float the square and invert then hit delete on your tube.

I dropped opacity to 82 on my tube.

Select frame 1 and float then add new layer and flood fill with color.

Type out saying of choice and center in canvas.

Apply Mura's Meister - Copies 

Photobucket


Using selection tool rectangle select area on right like mine and invert. Move text layer how you like and hit delete.

Paste tube and place on right how you like.

Crop tag.

Add new layer and move to bottom and flood fill with color of choice. I used gradient of my lighter colors. Apply mask and merge group.

Add copy right info.

Add name. I applied noise set at 20.

Add drop shadow to layers of choice.

That's it!



1 comment: