Thursday, December 15, 2011

Skyscrapper

Photobucket

This tutorial is for those with a good working 
knowledge of psp and was writen by me.

Supplies Needed

Tube of choice, I used ©Danielle Pioli at MTA
Font of choice, I used HaloHandletter.
Template and Tears - I made so please do not share.


Let's Begin!

Open My Supplies.

On Template...

Paste your tube and place where you like.
Drop opacity to 17.

Adjust - Colorize - Hue 0, Saturation 0.

Open Tears I supplied and paste each one on your tube.
Move them around where you like.

Add name and move below glass layer.
If you have a long name it looks better on the right 
side just rote right 90 and place  at top.
Drop opacity to 40.

Add copy right.

Close all tears layers except the small one at eye.

Copy merge and paste into AS.

Back to psp and close that one and open next 
then copy merge and paste after frame in AS.

Continue doing this until all tears layers are in AS.

Ctrl A and change frame properties to 40.
Select first frame and change that one to 55.

Save as gif. 


No comments:

Post a Comment