Thursday, November 10, 2011

Flirty Girl

Photobucket

This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tube of choice, I used artwork by ©Zlata_M at PFD
Font of choice, I used Henparty Sans.
Templete, I used Kiss Me from Bibi's Collection.
Plug-ins,Filters Unlimited 2 (optional) 


Let's Begin!


Open template and shift D.


Delete top 4 layers.

Select oval background and float.
Add new layer and fill with color  #7fb9b0.
Keep selected and add another new layer and fill with #b3fdfe.

Move original layer above the other two 
layers and change blend mode to soft light.

Select pink rectangle layer and float it.
Add new layer and fill with gradient using 
#aa5885 and #ea5ea7.

Apply Filters Unlimited - striped fine or any other texture of choice.

Paste tube and re-size. I re-sized mine by 70 then 80 to get it where I liked it. 
Move to left side. 

Paste tube again and re-size by 80 and mirror.

Select rectangle again and float / invert.

Hit delete on tube layer.

Add drop shadow to layers.

Paste word art I supplied.

If you want to make a different saying I 
supplied the pattern I made and used for text.
Just angle at 45 and scale it small.

Add name.

Add copyright.

Now if you are wanting to have your tube wink
I supplied the closed eye that I made. 
Just place on eye and copy merge and paste into AS.
and then back to psp and close it out and copy merge and paste before 
image in AS.
Change frame properties to 200 for open eye layer and 20 for closed layer.

If you are using different tube and want image to blink
using selection tool select around eye area and flood fill a new layer with color that matches.
Select paint brush / black and draw eyelashes on bottom.
You may need to play around to get it to look real. 

Save as gif and you are done!





1 comment: