Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Got Milk?

Photobucket

Click Tag to View Tag Animated.


This tutorial is for those with a good working
knowledge of psp and was writen by me.

Supplies Needed

Tube of choice, I used ©Danielle Pioli at MTA.
Font of choice, I used UpDock.

Let's Begin!

Open My Supplies.
Delete info layer

Move layers like I have them or however you please.

Type out the grocery list items of choice.
Place how you like and convert to raster layer.

Paste Tube and place where you like it.

Duplicate and move below frame layer.

On top tube layer using eraser tool
erase parts of tube to make it look
as if cow is in and out of frame.
Look at mine for example.
Add dropshadow to bottom tube layer.

Add Name.

Add Copyright.

To Make Animated Wink

On tube layer using selection tool - point to point
Outline eye area

Photobucket


Add new layer and flood fill using
color around tube. I used #887f6a.

Photobucket


Add new layer and using paint brush
make a line using darker color.
I used #81765e.
Adjust - Blur - Glaussian Blur at 3.
Select none.

Photobucket


Paste my eyelash -  and place it where it looks best.
Merge all three eye layers you just made together.

Photobucket

So now you should have eye looking shut.

Copy merge and paste into AS.

Go back to PSP and hide the eye layer and copy
merge again and paste BEFORE the layer you already have.

On the open eye layer change frame properties to 250
and on the blinking layer to 25.

Save as Gif.

You are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment