Thursday, October 27, 2016

🎃 The Good Witch 🎃

 photo the good witch.png
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed


Tube
Artwork by by ©Marika at CDO 

Font
Scrap Round

Mask
Big Mask 018 by Vix

My Supplies


...........................................................


Okay, let's get started
Remember to save often!!!

Open my supplies
Shift D and close original

Use my tag as guide if needed

Move frame where you like it
Mine is more to left

Paste tube and move to right

Paste  tube again and mirror and move to left 
and under frame but above bg layer
Lower opacity to 60 and change blend mode to hardlight

Now on bg layer I duplicated this layer and applied fine leather texture to it
By duplicating layer it allows you to lower the fine leather layers opacity and not loose the look. I do this for most layers I apply a texture to. This time I left the fine leather layer normal at 100% so you don't need to duplicate but if you get in habit doing so may help in future.

My fine leather settings are as shown
Photobucket

Add new layer and move to bottom

Fill with color of choice

Apply mask and merge group

Add drop shadow to layers of choice

Move other elements I supplied where you like them.

Add anything else you would like to tag.

Add name

Add copyright info

Crop and Save

No comments:

Post a Comment