Tuesday, March 1, 2016

🍎 Poison Apple 🍎

 photo poison apple.png
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.


Supplies Needed



Tube
Artwork by ©Martin Abel  at CDO.

Font
Penshurst

My Cluster

.....................................................................


Okay, let's get started
Remember to save often!!!

Open new canvas to 800 x 800


Paste frame

Paste bg layer and place where it goes

Paste tube
Place where you like it
Duplicate
Move one below frame
On top tube using eraser tool erase any part needed

Add any other elements of choice to tag if desired

Add name
I used red for first letter than black for the other letters
Rotate and put on bottom of scroll or where ever you like

Add CR info
Crop & Save

I know this is a simple easy tut but I hope you enjoyed it and feel free to colorize or add new items to make tag your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment