Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Merry Christmas

 photo merry christmas .png
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed


Tube
Artwork by ©Maryline Cazenave at CDO

Font
Delius

My Supplies
HERE


Mask


Filters
Richard Rosenman - Scanlines (RR)
.................................................................


Okay, let's get started
Remember to save often!!!

Open my frame
Shift D
Close original

Apply mask  to bg paper

Center frame

Paste tube
Move to where you like it 

I used the extra bits that came with mine as well

Use my tag as guide if needed

Move cupcake where you like it
Click inside frame and expand by 10

Add new layer
Fill with color of choice and apply filter of choice
I used white and RR using red

Paste tube again and duplicate it
Move to where you like it below frame
Crop to frame bg
Lower opacity to 40

Add name

Add copyright info

Crop and Save

No comments:

Post a Comment