Friday, October 30, 2015

Smell My Paw

 photo smell my paw.png


This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed


Tube
Artwork by ©Maryline Cazenave at CDO

Font

My Supplies
HERE

Filters
(optional)
Filters Unlimited




Okay, let's get started
Remember to save often!!!

Open my frame
Shift D
Close original

Paste tube
Move to where you like it 

Click inside frame and expand by 10

Add new layer
Fill with color of choice and apply filter of choice
I used #fece52 and filters unlimited - paper texture - striped

Using preset shape - circle draw out a circle just bigger than the frame
Add new layer and type text on curve
(when the A and half circle are showing)
I used harting font 
Convert to raster

Add name
I also added some bones and paws from font as well
Just look at download page for font to see what symbols to use

Add copyright info

Crop and Save

No comments:

Post a Comment