Saturday, December 20, 2014

Waiting for Santa

 photo waitingforsanta.png
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.


Supplies Needed



Tube
Artwork by ©Melissa Dawn  at CDO.

Font
Salamander Script Bold

My Frame

Filters
Richard Rosenman - Scanlines

Mask

Big Mask 018 by Vix




Okay, let's get started
Remember to save often!!!

Open new canvas to 800 x 800


Paste my frame into canvas
Crop my info and delete off layer
Select area just bigger than opening using selection tool
Add new layer
Fill with color of choice

Paste tube(s)
Place where you like 

Add new layer
Fill with white
Go to scanlines plugin and change settings to look like mine pictured below

 photo scanlines.jpg


Apply mask

Merge group
Re-size if desired


Add text of choice

Apply bevel if desired - settings I used pictured below

 photo bevel-2.jpg


Add drop shadow to layers

Add CR info


Crop & Save

No comments:

Post a Comment