Monday, September 15, 2014

Shots?

 photo shots.png

This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

 
Supplies Needed

Tube
Artwork by ©Enamorte at CDO

Font
Another Typewriter

Frame

Kit


Okay, let's get started
Remember to save often!!!

Open frame 
Shift D
Close original

Re-size canvas to 800 x 800

I colorized my frame  by duplicating and on bottom frame colorize to color of choice
Then on top frame crop area of splatter area and that way the colorized one will show
I also selected the tag area and made it more pink
Merge together when frame is how you like it

Paste  tube and duplicate and mirror one
Move one to right and the other to left however you like them
Merge together
Change blend mode to hard light 
Opacity to 55
Select frame area
Add bg and fill with color of choice
Move below tubes
Invert
Delete on tube layer


Paste tube 

Paste any elements from kit of choice
I used the shot which I colorized

Add name

Add copyright info

Crop & Save

No comments:

Post a Comment