Sunday, June 29, 2014

Color Your World

 photo coloryourworld.gif
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.


Supplies Needed


Tube
Artwork by ©Simona Candini at MTA
The one I am using is Bonus Tube

Font
Scrap Round

My Supplies
Animation Shop
(optional)




Okay, let's get started.
Remember to save often!!!

Open my supplies
Shift D
Close original

Re-size canvas if desired

Paste tube
Select butterflies and promote as new layer
Delete from tube layer

Add name
I used gradient I made that matched tube


If using different tube feel free to colorize supplies to match your tube

Add copyright info

Once tag is done copy butterflies layer and paste into AS
Apply Image Effect - Rotate Colors
1.6 secs and 6 fps

Add white bg if desired before saving
Animation Properties - Canvas Color - White

 Save as Gif

No comments:

Post a Comment