Monday, November 4, 2013

Shattered

 photo shattered.png

This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

 
Supplies Needed

Tube
Artwork by ©Rainbowise at TPP.

Font
"eL&FoNt(ûrBAN CallIgRAPhy!"

My Supplies



Okay, let's get started.
Remember to save often!!!


Open my supplies
Shift D
Close original

If using a different tube then feel free 
to colorize my supplies to match your tube

Paste your tube
Move to the left area under the glass layer
Once you have it where you like it crop
it to fit the bg layer
Duplicate
Change bottom tube to overlay blend mode
and on top layer reduce the opacity to 35 or about

Paste close up tube
Mirror
If using same tube I am then take your eraser tool
set to fuzz at 35 opacity and blend
the edge of hair so it's not a line

Crop tube to bg layer as well


Add name

Add drop shadow to tubes

Add copyright info

Crop & Save

No comments:

Post a Comment