Monday, November 4, 2013

Autumn Fae

 photo autumnfae.png
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.





Supplies Needed

Tube

I used artwork by ©Camilla Drakenborg
Sold at Up Your Art



Font
Magnolia 

Cluster Frame

Mask
Big Mask 001 by Vix




Okay, let's get started.
Remember to save often!!!

This is a very simple tag but I really 
loved how this tube worked so well
with this cluster frame that I couldn't 
resist writing a tut for it.

Open cluster frame in psp
Shift D
Close original

Fill new layer with gradient of choice
Apply noise at 10
Apply mask
Merge group

Click inside opening of frame using your magic wand
Expand by 8
Add new layer
Fill with color of choice
I used #d57f29 + noise at 10
Invert
Paste tube
Duplicate
Hit delete on bottom tube
Select none

Move bottom tube and background below frame 

Crop bottom part of of top tube so 
head is outside frame like mine

Add name
I used gradient and applied bevel

Add copyright info

Crop & Save

No comments:

Post a Comment