Thursday, November 28, 2013

Sad Winter

 photo sadwinter.png


This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.


Supplies Needed


Tube
Artwork by ©The Hunter at S&CO 

Scrap Kit
My Alpha
(PTU) Jeans Alpha at S&CO 

My Word Art
(PTU) Christmas Greetings at S&CO 



Okay, let's get started
Remember to save often!!!

Resizing elements is as desired, 
depending on the size you make your tag

Open new canvas 800 x 800

Use my tag if needed as guide

Paste element 37

Paste close up tube and move below frame
Crop excess
Duplicate
On bottom tube colorize H-0, S-0
On top tube change blend to overlay and lower opacity to 35

Paste tube and move to left area above frame

Now add other elements of choice
I Used 
9
14
16
31

Paste Christmas word art if using

Add name using alpha or font of choice

Add drop shadow to layers

Add CR info

Crop & Save

No comments:

Post a Comment