Monday, June 24, 2013

Patriotic Girl

 photo patrioticgirl.png
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.


Supplies Needed


Tube
Artwork by ©Danny Lee at SATC

Font
Courier New

Scrap Kit
(PTU) July 4th by Bibi's Collection at SATC

Filter
Lokas - Gel Effects
Eye Candy 5 Impact - Gradient Glow

My Supplies






Okay, let's get started
Remember to save often!!!

Re-sizing elements is as desired, 
depending on the size you make your tag


Open new canvas 800 x 800

Use my tag as guide if needed

Paste frame (42)
On original frame I applied gradient glow 
Click outside frame with magic wand and hold shift key
and click inside frame as well
Expand by 10
Paste paper 7
Delete
Invert
Delete
Select none
Apply gradient glow
Add noise at 30
Add drop shadow

Click inside frame you made with magic wand
Expand by 5
Invert
Paste paper 15
Paste close up tube
Delete
Select none

Paste my text bg layer and move to bottom

Now paste elements of choice where you like them

I used
4
10
22
33
57
58
64
66
69
78
79



Add name
#00124c foreground and my pattern as background
Apply gel effect
Apply gradient glow - white
Add drop shadow

Add copyright info

Crop & Save

No comments:

Post a Comment