Monday, April 29, 2013

Windows to the Soul


 photo windowstothesoul.gif
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

 

Supplies Needed

Tube
Artwork by  ©Steve Baier at Up Your Art

Font
Xiomara

My Supplies

Filters
Lokas - Gel Effect




Okay, let's get started.
Remember to save often!!!

Open my supplies and shift D
Close originals

If you are using a different tube then feel free to colorize my supplies to match your tube

Paste your tube and crop to the size of the bg layer

If you want to use a different mask from the one I used then there is a hidden layer of text to apply your choice of mask to

Once you have that done using your selection tool - point to point select the colored parts of the tube eyes

Copy and paste into AS

Add name to tag and copyright info
I applied noise at 20 and gel effect to my name

Copy Merge when tag is how you like it and paste into AS

Ctrl L so you have 9 frames

For the eyes you pasted earlier go up to 
Effects - Insert image Effects

 photo underwaterforeyes1.jpg

 photo underwaterforeyes2.jpg

Now delete the first frame
Ctrl A
Drag to tag and fit where it goes

Veiw the animation and see that it's lined up ok
I deleted a few of the frames but that is totally up to you

Ctrl A - frame properties
Change to 35

Save as a gif

I don't like how AS mats your text when saving so I added 
white bg to mine before saving by going to animation properties and changing to opaque - white




No comments:

Post a Comment