Friday, April 12, 2013

Spring Day


 photo SpringDay.png
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.


Supplies Needed




Tube
Artwork by ©Caron Vinson  at CDO 

Font
Before the Rain

Filter
Andromeda Prespective Filter





Okay, let's get started
Remember to save often!!!

Open new canvas 800 x 700
Crop when tag is done if desired

Use my tag as a guide if needed

Paste fence
Re-size by 75%

Paste tube
Move so it looks like she is got hands on fence

Paste grass
Duplicate so you have 3
Move one up and below fence
For the other 2 move one to left
and mirror other and move to right

Paste tree
Move below the right grass layer 

Paste sky

Paste cloud
Duplicate and move one left and one right

Paste sun
Move left

Paste white butterflies
I re-sized by 20%
Move to tree area

Paste blue flower
I re-sized by 15%
Colorize to choice
Duplicate and move around grass area
Merge flowers together 
I applied Prespective

 photo per1.jpg

 photo per2.jpg

This is totally up to you but I liked how it made them look as if thy were laying in grass


Add name
I used gradient of two colors then applied gel effect
Once you have that float and expand by 2
Add new layer
Fill with another color
Move below text
Merge down and add drop shadow

Add copyright info

Save



No comments:

Post a Comment