Monday, March 4, 2013

Spring Awakening

 photo springawakening-1.png
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.


Supplies Needed

Tube
I used artwork by ©Zlata_M at SATC

Font

Happyjamas

Scrap

MyTemplate
HERE

Filters
(Optional)
Photo Effex - Scanlines
Lokas Software - Gel




Okay, let's get started.
Remember to save often!!!


Open my template and shift D
Close original 

Re-size canvas size to 800 x 800
Crop before saving 

I re-sized my paper and elements to fit my tag so this is up to you

Select the blue rectangle layer 
Float
Invert
Paste paper 1
Delete
Select none
Apply scan lines - default settings

Select pink circle layer
Float
Invert
Paste paper 1 
Delete
Paste tube
Delete
Select none
Love the new circle and tube layers together 
Mirror
Un-lock tube and background layers once both are mirrored
Duplicate tube layer
Change blend on top tube layer to screen
Lower opacity on bottom tube to 50


Now start adding your elements

I used 
10
15
31
37
40
49
52
75
88

Use my tag for guide where to place elements

For element 37
I duplicated and mirrored so it made a line in front of rectangle
I merged those together and duplicated again
Move this new layer above rectangle and other below
and down from the other one
On top one duplicate and when you add your other 
elements make sure they go between the two layers
so the ends of those elements don't show
I also erased the flowers that are on element and added other flowers from kit

Add name
I used gradient of pink and blue and then
I applied noise of 15 and gel effect

Add drop shadow to layers

Add copyright info

Crop and save!













No comments:

Post a Comment