Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Color Wars


 photo colorwars.png
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Tube
Artwork by ©KiwiFireStorm at TPP.

Font
Fontdinerdotcom Sparkly


MySupplies





Okay, let's get started.
Remember to save often!!!

Open my supplies and shift D
Close original 

Re-size canvas 800 x 700
Crop when tag is done

If you are using a different tube then you will want 
to colorize my supplies to match your tube choice

Paste tube 
Move to the left area

Float my bg layer
Invert

Delete on tube layer

Now past tube again and mirror

Move to right area
Re-size by 75% twice

Crop bottom part at frame line
Or duplicate and crop bottom layer to bg layer
and erase bottom part of tube on top tube


Add drop shadow to tube

Select the smoke part of tube on the right
Add noise at 10

Add name
I used colors from my tube

Add copyright info

Crop and Save








No comments:

Post a Comment