Thursday, February 14, 2013

I'm So Bad


 photo ImSoBad.png
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.


Supplies Needed


Scrap
(PTU)   I'm so bad by  Eclipse Creations 

Font
Treehouse


Okay, let's get started
Remember to save often!!!

Use my tag as guide if needed.

Open new canvas 800 x 700
Crop before saving tag

Re-size elements to your liking. 
I tend to make large tags but some people rather have smaller so 
re-sizing is up to you

Paste frame 3
Click inside frame using magic wand
Expand by 4
Invert
Paste paper 3
Delete
Paste paper 5
Delete
Select none
On the paper 5 layer change opacity to 50

Paste angel and devil elements on left side in frame area
Paste angel and devil hearts between the words

Paste heart and move to left bottom

Paste cat 1
Place next to heart

Paste bunny
Place on right side bottom

Paste Emo Girl
Place between the cat and bunny

For the emo girl and the angel devil hearts I added an outline in #f0f0f0
Do this by floating item
Expanding by 2
Fill new layer with color
Move below original layer

Add drop shadow to layers of choice

Add name

Add scrap maker info

Save

No comments:

Post a Comment